What to look for when choosing a Bio-Energy/Detox Footbath.
Before making any commitment to any one device and even before trying one, please consider the following advice and recommendations, which are based upon personal research, knowledge and experience with this and other technologies for well over 15 years, being one of the founders and designers of this bio-energy technology.
Detoxification or Not?
- When looking for a detox, keep in mind that a detox is not an instant magical one time fix and never will be. It is an ongoing process which provides tremendous health benefits and occurs naturally, through your stool, urine and indirectly through your skin via sweat.
- Your skin will expel naturally only whatever toxins are deposited into the outer dermal layers and medically speaking, your skin is only responsible for less than 10% of all body detoxification. By extrapolating this fact and assuming 5% skin surface area of your feet, means that you would have to sweat continuously through your feet only, for over 200 days straight, Day and Night (Yes 200 Days), in order to detoxify as much as you would in one urination. So it would make more sense to get that natural detoxification process of your body working more efficiently.
- Looking from above when a footbath device is running, you will not see any dirt coming from your feet. All the dirt comes directly from around the water module and this is because the metals within the water module breaks down in the water causing discolouration as well as the fact that when electricity is applied in water, water itself will expel or precipitate any substance not naturally occurring within the water.
- Without any person in the water, the water still gets considerably discoloured and the more salt you add to the water the more discoloured it becomes, because no salt is actually meant to be used unless the water conductivity is really low, for example, when using tank water or distilled water.
- If you have to add more than a pinch of dissolved salt to the water in order to make it work, then the device is not establishing a resonant field within the water and exciting the water itself and is therefore most likely using
- It is particularly important that the water colours and smells in all cases be ignored because it is irrelevant and quite misleading. Diagnosing any ailment and or condition is quite impossible due to the shear amount of other parameters that may also affect the colours and smells. The colour chart and the water outcome picture shown to the right are examples of what should never be done.
- There are many factors that affect the outcome in the water such as the water source, the water temperature, mineral content of the water, but it goes much further than that. Other factors include your past, the food you ate last night and for breakfast all the way to your past and current emotions. Even the lunar cycle will also affect the outcome as it affects every drop of water on the planet.
- As soon as your feet have been immersed into the water for a short period of time, the properties of the water change, causing a different outcome, this outcome is as unique as your DNA and once again should also never be relied upon for any diagnosis and keep in mind that the outcome and resultant water colours may change with each session.
- Some reports have shown trace amounts of biological and or toxic matter in the water after a session with a bioenergy/detox footbath device. Consider that the majority of these toxins come from the degradation of the water module itself and only a very minute trace amount will come from your outer dermal layers of your feet. Your body is unable to detoxify itself directly into the water in such a short time.
- Is the power supply “Transformer” or “Switch Mode” based? Because all switch mode power supplies by their very nature of chopping the electricity at higher frequencies, cause significant additional harmonic noise, which cannot be filtered sufficiently for use with this technology and will hence degrade the unit significantly.
- Is the power supply using any other kind of switching technology, such as light dimmers, oven or hotplate controls in order to reduce
the power flow. All these devices can also produce considerable harmonic distortion causing a significant degradation of the unit.
- Be cautious when comparing prices as this may not be a true reflection of the devices ability. However, do consider the number of years that each device has been in use for. Look for the experience, the results, the technical assistance and of cause the after sales service.
- Clearly, there can be only one originator of this technology. There are a significant number of people making the claim that they founded, invented or originated the technology. The original device is the Bio-Electric Field Enhancement, B.E.F.E. (QEnergySpa), developed in 1995/96 in Australia by QtheExperience. When you do your research, you may also find a considerable amount of identical information used with many devices. Unless the devices themselves are of identical design, the same technical and research material cannot apply for both?
Testing and Diagnostics
- Check to see how the device performs on other organic matter, for example with seeds, plants and animals. If the plants thrive, it is a very good sign. If the plants die, it is not.
- Check to see if there are any medical diagnostic tools which can show a difference before and after a single session. Anything at all, as long as it confirms that it does what they say that it does.
- Above all, keep in mind that none of these devices are intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent, or treat any disease or health condition and they are not medical devices. If you receive a medical benefit, then that is your body healing itself, not the technology. It is supposed to be a powerful energy supplement for your body and that is all the technology is supposed to do. Use at own risk, only as directed and consult your primary health care provider if you have any concerns or if symptoms persists. When you wish to try this technology or purchase one for your own use, please take care to study the device and be careful not to be taken in by fraudulent behaviour claiming to pull toxins out of your body right in front of your eyes. As far as I am concerned, this is a callous scam no matter what evidence they present. This technology’s sole purpose is to increase the Bio-Energy level within water itself allowing your body when immersed, to absorb as much energy as it is able to hold at that point in time, giving your body the natural ability that it once had to take care of itself. This technology, if used correctly, in conjunction with a nurturing diet and exercise regime may assist your body to evolve past any concern that it may have, working to improve your overall well being and fitness.
I trust that this information has been helpful and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time.
Ivan Krell Serensen B.Eng. A.D.Eng. A.D.M.C. Q.BeP.