Who should and should not use the QEnergySpa, BEFE Technology.
The QEnergySpa, BEFE benefits people of all ages equally. However, there are circumstances that may prevent some individuals from using the innovative QEnergySpa, BEFE. We recommend that certain groups of people should not use this device while other groups may. Below these groups are identified and the reasons for the contraindication.
The QEnergySpa, BEFE Contraindications
People who fall into the below categories may NOT use the QEnergySpa, BEFE until their condition ceases:
- Those who are pregnant – The design of the QEnergySpa, BEFE allow only one bio-signature per session. In the case of a pregnancy, there are two separate bio-signatures; the mother and the foetus. The unit cannot separate the two signatures and treats them as one. This may result in an exchange of Bio-energetic states and/or conditions between the two entities;
- Those who are taking immuno-suppressant medications – The QEnergySpa, BEFE may affect the immune system, rendering the medication ineffective;
- Those who have a battery operated implant (e.g. Pacemaker/Defibrillator) – The QEnergySpa, BEFE may electrically interfere with the battery signals;
- Those who have received an organ transplant and are on immuno-suppressant medications – The QEnergySpa, BEFE may override the Immuno-suppressant medications, possibly causing the body to reject the organ. Furthermore, the differing energy patterns presented by the additional organ cannot be separated by the QEnergySpa, BEFE and the two signatures are treated as one. Once the individual is no longer required to take the immuno-suppressant medications, one may safely assume that the organ has been fully accepted by the body and hence use of the QEnergySpa, BEFE is possible.
Individuals falling into the below categories may use the QEnergySpa, BEFE provided they follow these directions:
- Those who suffer from diabetes or low blood sugar levels – these individuals are advised to consult with their Health Care Provider prior to using the QEnergySpa, BEFE and are advised to monitor their blood sugar levels after every session;
- Those who suffer from elevated or low blood pressure – during session, blood pressure may increase, followed by a small correction 10 to 20 minutes after the session. Q the Experience recommends that people who fall into this category are made aware of this factor and that they consult with their Health Care Provider prior to using the QEnergySpa, BEFE;
- Those who are taking Prescription Medications – generally people who are on a regime of day to day prescriptive medications are advised that it is safer to assume that their medication is contraindicated to the QEnergySpa, BEFE. Hence when taking the medication, allow at least 2 hours before and after sessions with the QEnergySpa, BEFE;
- Those who suffer from psychotic episodes or seizures/epileptic episodes – seizures and epileptic episodes are signals generated by abnormal electrical activity in the brain, across the Corpus Callosum (the bridge that connects the two cerebral hemispheres). The QEnergySpa, BEFE may be used under supervision by a Health Care Provider.