The QEnergySpa vs. Copycats
Neil Voss, Researcher on Competitive Copycat Machines
Our focus is on increasing energy by patterning the field of energy to balance, harmonize, and elevate the bioenergetics of the individual. Competitive machines excel at making the water dirtier and causing people to focus on what is in the water. Copycats promote maximum creation of electrolytic precipitation of dissolved solids, electrode action, pollutants and additives in the water, affecting the color of the water.
- Competitive units create static energy that is one directional as opposed to the QEnergySpa, BEFE that creates dynamic, interactive energy. Static energy is an abundance of stationary electrons in the water while dynamic, interactive energy is moving back and forth energy. They show a picture of the aura in their brochure afterwards, but they don’t show any change in the aura or colors of the aura before and after. Static electricity also creates more chlorine, and cell membranes are susceptible to heavy chlorine.
- Competitive units do not have Underwriting Laboratory approval, nor are they registered as a Medical Therapeutic Device. Safety is a big issue when you are dealing with electricity and water. Our unit meets strict international safety guidelines for all countries around the world. The QEnergySpa, BEFE was tested under pressure for one hour with fire hoses coming from several directions. You probably could virtually drop the unit in water and it would not hurt you; although this is not recommended.
- As a result, without Underwriting Laboratory approval, they are unable to obtain Liability Insurance. If there is a problem, good luck.
- They use colored acrylic plastic that generates more chlorine from its base in the water. The competitive units look crude inside like they were made in a garage.
- Wider and thicker positive tracks are on copycat units, creating a different energy, giving different frequencies and different results. If the frequencies of the unit are out of phase with the frequencies of the body, the result can cause the amplitude of the frequency to have a destructive frequency in the body systems.
- Wider and thicker negative tracks on their units cause the copper ring to wear out faster, as well as creating different energy, giving different frequencies and different results. Problems may be caused in the body from static, insensitive frequencies.
- Nylon housing materials on their units create an increased number of pollutants in the water, giving it more color.
- The Ion Cleanse (copy-cat unit) uses vertical plates that get very rusty even from the first use. This rust is heavy oxidation and shows signs of a low-grade stainless steel. Hence, the water picks up the rust and creates redness in the water that doesn’t come from the body. The plates have to be sent in to the company to be changed quite often. I am told it costs about $70 each time.
- There is a tuning fork effect from the combination of metals in the array. If this is altered, it alters frequencies needed by body systems. Competitors use low-grade metals. The QEnergySpa, BEFE has some rare metals to give correct frequencies dynamically tuned to body systems.
- Competitive companies use power supply components and parts from the shelf, which are designed for static systems, causing electricity to flow in one direction only. These units block the returning frequencies to the power unit, making their systems static and not interactive. Parts off the shelf are cheaper quality and poorly constructed and create noise and interference for the pure signals needed by the body systems. The QEnergySpa, BEFE is not simply electricity, but creates rather a dynamic field. Static electricity also creates more chlorine, and cell membranes can be susceptible to heavy chlorine.
- Competitive companies have created an astonishing visual for luring unsuspecting customers into buying the company’s product. The sales demonstration is based on what you see in the color of the water. The customer is misled by bogus explanations of what the color in the water means. The Federal Trade Commission has outlawed the practice in most states.
- Positive and Negative Ion Production: The “Ion Cleanse” claims to adjust the amount of positive and negative ions in the water. This is electro-chemically impossible. As long as both positive and negative electrodes are in the same body of water there is always a net neutral charge in the water. For every positive ion created, there is a negative. When they claim to alter the number of positive or negative ions, they are simply changing the polarity on which an electrode is positive or negative at a given moment and then it becomes neutral in the water. As a result, you can change the colors of the water, but you are not getting toxins from the body.
- “The cheaper metal discs create distortion and wrong static frequencies. The rings must be harmonically balanced and the lip on the disc creates the signature patterns in the water. It creates fields of energy within a symbiotic loop, returning to the power unit, which creates harmonic resonances more coherent to the body’s form of resonance with greater energy flow.” Terry Skrinjar, QEnergySpa, BEFE inventor.
- The truth about the colorations in the water is that they are created by the electro-chemical reactions from the materials in the electrodes. The Ion Cleanse unit uses a copper winding that terminates with a zinc electrode, and a steel tube as the other. When the copper/zinc electrode becomes the positive it will create greens and blues along with black material from the copper and zinc. When the steel is positive, it will create yellows, oranges, and browns. It will not be detoxifying the body properly.
- To understand how delicate the frequencies are to the body, conventional science teaches us that water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. Is it true? Maybe not.
- An original experiment placed two copper electrodes into the water. 110 volts was applied, and the gases collected were 2 parts hydrogen and one part oxygen by volume. However, if you use different metallic electrodes (as competitive units have done, particularly the ION CLEANSE), you will get different gases every time. Also, if you increase the voltage or lower the voltage you will get different gases. Thus if just a few little things are changed (like copy-cat machines have done), the extent of the energy benefits created for body systems will be lessened and can even do harm to the body in the long run because of wrong frequencies.
- If the practitioner chooses to set the Ion Cleanse at the beginning of one polarity cycle of water, in 17 minutes and 1 second the polarity of the water will have reversed itself and the client will have the opposite polarity. After seventeen minutes and one second it will change again. What use is there for setting the polarity of their unit?
- Competitors do not know the secret of continuous on and off pulsing. This pulsing makes the QEnergySpa, BEFE’s benefits to the body system very effective. The QEnergySpa, BEFE has no right angles to the wave forms. Competitors use a square wave form that creates a static energy.
- Competitive units do create limited benefits for clients from a static charge, which creates oxidative reduction factors. But when the oxidative reduction factors (ORP), which relate to correcting free radical damage to the cells and DNA are measured, the QEnergySpa, BEFE has demonstrated up to 10,000 times more ORP than any of the competitive units.
- The competitive units have an adjustable voltage control. We looked at this in our units initially, but the switch creates too much electrical “noise” within the circuit leading to interference and a degradation of the resultant field energy.
- There have been reports by analysts that the competitive units cause the body to dump valuable minerals and particularly calcium out of the body because the frequencies or the wave form of these competitive units hit the frequencies of calcium and minerals.
Water Colors & Smells: The bio-electric field effect and or energy quality from the use of the QEnergySpa, BEFE is derived from the interaction of the complex resonant field created within the water by the water module, the ORB. All ionic or electrolysis processes ONLY results in discoloration and precipitation within the water and although interesting and a point of discussion, it is irrelevant to the process and effect. There are far too many parameters that affect the colors and smells of the water after use of the QEnergySpa, BEFE (or any other similar kind of technology) and although every person’s outcome in the water is different (you affect the outcome, but it does not come from you), please remember that you cannot and should NEVER diagnose or rely on the water colors and or smells in any way.
Point is: That all colors, dirt and smells are irrelevant. Ignore them
Disclaimer: Please note. Q the Experience, Future Life Science and QBiotechnologies Pty Ltd has no medical staff. All articles written and all texts published, unless otherwise stated are purely from an engineering perspective with 20 years experience with the technology and online related research. All medical facts and statements should be independently verified.
Disclaimer: Please note that the QEnergySpa, BEFE Technology is not offered, nor intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent or treat any disease or health condition and is not a medical device. Use only as directed and consult your primary health care provider if you have any medical concerns and/or if symptoms persists.
Disclaimer: All information relative to the product on this website is intended for educational purposes ONLY.
Disclaimer: The QEnergySpa, BEFE was listed with the TGA Australia (FDA equivalent) for many years as a water treatment device/technology. [break]This original technology is still the same as when test and listed and has expanded and evolved significantly since.
This product in it’s current evolved form, has not been evaluated by the FDA/TGA as a medical device